This is basically what happened to my laptop. I blacked out my name on the central panel, but i opened up my laptop and the column appeared.
Does it look like it can’t be fixed
That looks like it’s the screen and not the computer
There are four possible problems:
- Screen failure. Only replacement, cost depends on size and type.
- Connection wire bug. The most minor one: easily fixed or replaced.
- Video card problems. The most costly detail to replace.
- Motherboard problems. Usually happens if you overheat the poor laptop. Cost not as much as video card, but still - the price bites.
Can’t say anything about actual cost for fixing and my terminology can be different, since I’m Ukrainian. But it should be fixable, as long as you take your laptop to a tech.
i think the reason i like walter white so much is that this is a guy who puts as much commitment into building:
- a self-activated, car key-triggered M60 machine gun that’s rigged to an car battery and mounted on a homemade turret and automatically fed ammo cartridges through a spit-link belt so it can fire nonstop ammunition that rips ceaselessly and relentlessly through concrete walls, slicing through them like “satan’s windshield wiper”
- a fly saber
(со страницы patheticjunkies)
How Tumblr can be a safe and understanding space, when saying something different (like “I’m not feminist”) will result in hate, insults, and death treats?
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
(Источник: hal-ya из блога jessiedoodles)